There’s nothing greater than the compliment of a referral. We take the gift of a referral to heart, whether you’re recommending Koch Facial Plastic Surgery & Spa to a friend for BOTOX®, dermal fillers, or laser treatments in the Des Moines area. That’s why we’ve created a more formal way to say thank you—to both you, our current patient, and the friends you send our way.
Earn Rewards with Each Referral
We launched a new program this month for current patients who feel moved to share our team of providers with someone they know. Here’s how it works:
- Our current patient receives a referral card at their appointment.
- The current patient writes their name on the front of the card.
- The current patient gives the card to a friend who is interested in the services offered at Koch Facial Plastic Surgery & Spa.
- The friend writes their name on the back and presents the card at check-out.
- The friend receives $50 off their first treatment.
- The current (referring) patient receives $50 in award points to her Koch account, redeemable toward treatments and services in our office.
It’s easy peasy. And everyone’s a winner—$50 for you, and $50 for a friend. The best part? There’s no limit to how many friends you can refer, as long as they’re new patients to our practice!
What types of services are eligible for awards?
Your award points are redeemable toward medical spa services, including facials, laser treatments, injectable treatments (such as Botox and JUVÉDERM®), HydraFacial®, DiamondGlow™, and more. Please keep in mind, though, that product purchases are excluded, and the points are not redeemable for cash.
Need some help deciding what types of services can help you achieve a more youthful, vibrant appearance? Take a look at our guide to defying the aging process to find the procedure that can best help you achieve your goals. You can also take a look at our before-and-after photos to see some of our patients’ real-world results.
If you’re ready to save $50 on services such as BOTOX or BBL, schedule your appointment today to get started. You can contact us online, or you can give us a call at (515) 277-5555.